Redhead Public School

Respect Inspire Succeed

Telephone02 4944 7215

Family law and the School

Parents are asked to provide copies of any court orders that may exist so that our staff can be aware of the rights and responsibilities each parent may have. A copy of any order will be stored in the record card.
Upon request non-residential parents are provided with copies of significant documentation concerning students which are ordinarily provided to the residential parent by our school.
This includes school reports, school newsletters, notices regarding major excursions, school photographs or other information that is considered by the principal as significant.
Documents of a minor administrative nature such as the canteen is closed would not be sent to the non-residential parent.

In the absence of orders both parents are entitled to receive relevant school documentation on request.